Thursday, January 8, 2009

Introduction

So, finally I signed up for a blogger account! I'll just pen a few lines for now and move out... I'm a bit tired. Actually, I just completed a daunting task of writing 62 articles for individual categories of one of the top article directory - BharatBhasha.com. It's time to unwind... If you would like to read some of my articles, you can check out the ones below:

Link to all of my articles is here (dedicated to all categories of the article portal). Let me know your comments!

I am also open to content creation offers. I can write books, reports, articles, as well as sales copy. I am also open to offering consultation services. To start a dialogue, please open a ticket at our Company HelpDesk (remember to select the Dept as "Nirjara Rustom") and we will take it from there. Please be as brief as possible.

When I write, I put myself into it, get seriously involved. And I don't write B.S. So if you're looking for a cheap option, I may not be the right choice. I don't believe in writing a 400 character article in a few minutes and get away with ten bucks. I believe in understanding the needs of my clients, understanding what their target audience would like to read, suggest options to my client and then go about writing it. Even a 600 character article is first planned before written. I usually charge $50 onwards. Of course, I even help in submitting it to numerous article directories. That's all for now, folks. Until next...


To Your Phenomenal Success,

Nirjara

No comments:

Post a Comment